Wednesday, August 12, 2015

CREATIVE BREATHER




There is this unexplainable surge of energy that circuits when you gather with the creative likeminded. You don't talk much, but the few exchange of words tell you that you can be at ease. Today in my personal long-anticipation, I made my way to House on the Hill to meet Yena and Mariyah (do check out their blogs  [here] and [here]). It's been rare thing to write regarding the present, but there's a sigh of relief as I very intentionally make room for personal pleasure. 

Lemon-ginger is paired perfectly with these two creatives in what I would deem as an absolutely breezy, breathtaking place. I am sitting alongside wide-paned windows that look out into a handsome sight of greens. The air is consummately fresh and the space is just the right dose of "escape and exposure" from and to the beautiful city. Ah, this is just what I needed. 

Supposedly the story behind this place is also God-written. As I pause and listen to the chatter, I hear life-giving words unfold and there I rest my case. I assume there won't be too many days like these... 2 concerts this week (which has consumed my physical and mental energy in its entirety) and 13 days before I hit the road to the sunny stateside of California. Be intentional says the little voice inside. And that, I hope and I will. Enjoy the photos and please be sure to give the House on the Hill a piece of your time. 





1 comment:

  1. Nice pictures as always! Where is this place? Love it. I would like to go there and have some limonade...

    ReplyDelete