Friday, August 15, 2014

HOLIDAY FRIDAY

Daily bread: "Look to the rock from which you were cut and to the quarry from which you were hewn. Look to Abraham, who is your father, and to Sarah who gave you birth. When I called him he was but one. And I blessed him and made him many." (Isaiah 51:3)


This morning I had the sudden urge to kick-start "The Fault in Our Stars + I even took it a step further by busting out InStyle's June issue with the lovely Shailene Woodley on the cover. Contrary to general preference, I enjoy reading the book after the movie so that my imagination isn't hindered with disappointments. Both the movie and the book heave the emotions out of me. We'll see how many tears I cry with the paperback. 
  



HONGDAE
Cali meets Chicago bliss. Hongdae, when under reconstruction, is an attraction site for all kinds of conspicuous graffiti. With no intention to make a pitstop, we stumbled across this plethora and took some photos. Anyone who knows me and knows me well, knows that I will stop for graffiti, even if I'm driving in the dead of winter and even if I have to pullover into a no-park zone....memories.  

1 comment:

  1. Dope blog! I want to go back, probably during the week, and film part of a music video. You should come kick it again! (We don't be drunk) lol

    ReplyDelete