Wednesday, June 11, 2014

The Coffee Studio







It would be putting it mildly if I said I love, love, love brick walls. Brick is everything for interior perfection, and as you can tell, I snapped away to my heart's content @ The Coffee Studio in Chicago. First morning in Chicago was a pleasant memory. I dragged Faith (sister 1) out of the house to keep me company while I exposed myself to authentic American coffee and my new Strengths Finder book. (Her entire outfit from head to toe was thrifted btw. She is skilled!) I can't recall much about the coffee because my eyes kept wandering around the high-ceiling space. I don't remember feeling so simultaneously excited and inspired by something as simple as an interior assortment of colors, lights, and furniture. But that's what most likely made my 2 hours at The Coffee Studio impressionable. My one and only regret is forgetting to pick up a bag of Intelligentsia roast—aka absolutely exquisite, top-draw coffee beans, my favorite coffee ever. To all my friends in Chicago, drink up for two please!

2 comments:

  1. Mary! I've been coming here at least 2wice a week now. It is indeed amazing and their coffee just wonderful! It's my new spot in the chi and it's been making it difficult for me to explore since I only really want to go to Coffee Studio! Love the pics, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. miss you!!! wish we could go together and drank some gooooood coffee ; )

      Delete