Friday, December 4, 2015

PLANTS + TOAST

Same Day Cafe, Logan Square Chicago
I am absurdly jet lagged right now, so at 6:09 am I'm taking it upon me to share some photos and thoughts. To keep it brief, "Same Day Cafe" (opened 6 months ago in Logan) has the best avocado toast in Chicago and the best plant collection I've seen in a while. Enjoying the company with Sammy Boy and Petey Green talking about security and art and life made it that much better too.

My other avocado favorites include "Two Hands Cafe" in NYC and "Bartavelle Coffee and Wine Bar" in Emeryville, California. I haven't had anything outstanding in LA, but I guess I haven't tried one too many. Anyways, Same Day Cafe has a simple but delicious menu along with some classy old-fashioned tunes spinning from a record player in the far back. Absolutely heartwarming. It also has inspired me to become a plant owner for my little home in Korea. Who's excited to go plant shopping? Me. 

4 comments:

  1. AllAssignmenthelp reviews is best reviews site in USA. We at Top Quality Assignment believe that there is no shortcut to success and to attain success, smart work, dedication, and commitment must be present.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thousands of students and professionals from all over the world trust this research writing service to take care of their specific educational and professional needs. Read more about book review essays here and get help.

    ReplyDelete