Monday, June 1, 2015

MOMENTS OF MAY







May was a busy, busy month. Hence I have completely and unknowingly put a halt to all blog/photography activity and instead filled my spare time lots of crunch time work, lots of church-related activities, and lots of anticipation what would come afterwards. June 1 hit, and I can confidently say that am reaping the goodness of my labor. In case you're curious: intimacy, fresh relationships, revelation and breakthrough. Circumstantially, things are pretty steady but the "consciousness of good" has been quite transformative. I think it's true — you reap what you sow, and you are given what you hunger for. Last month was powerful.

On June 1st, I woke up, head-wrapped my hair in floral and hopped out for breakfast at "Travel Makers" in Hongdae [pictured above]. If I could have that kind of breakfast and company every morning, I would frolic to work with a smile guaranteed, but on the real I guess today morning was one of those special occasions and a rare blessing to count. Work was work (teaching 5 year olds has its ups and downs but today heart stickers reinforced shockingly good behavior). Then I came home, set up a work station in my living room [also pictured above] and journaled with Norah Jones, laundried, and then of course blogged. I can already say that summer is going to be FUN. And for the like-minded who are very intentional about playing hard, (or, in the words of Jay-Z, "livin' life like a video") I for sure will be seeing you around. I look forward to the late summer nights, blue-skied annual rooftop parties, spontaneous eats, and morning heart-to-hearts over coffee. Fun is what you make of it, right? Tomorrow my friend Sarah comes from NYC and as much as I am nervous about the calories I will gain with her, I couldn't be more ecstatic. Summer, oh summer, you're gonna be a good one.




Oh, and if there is one thing that best encapsulates the month of May, it would be these two words and a photo. "Glorious Riches." Ask me more : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment