Saturday, February 1, 2014

GREEN CLOUD CAFE







A rainy saturday afternoon brought me to one of my favorite cafes in Seoul, a classic go-to spot since my friend Clara and I spontaneously and curiously stepped foot in it back in 2011. The cafe culture in Korea is rather dynamic, granted no one really has the transportation means to go elsewhere after lunch. To that, I'd say there's no better place to "study," get lost in conversation, or indulge in a cup o' coffee than Green Cloud. With big windows to usher in the sun, the two-floor cafe is masterfully disguised with gorgeous warm lights to keep you in, even on grey days like today. If you're looking for spacious, bright, and artsy, Green Cloud Cafe hits the spot.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog, darling Mary!! Keep it up! I'll be following you through Blogger! How's your plan for Germany coming along?? So hoping to see you!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers. best websites for coffee lovers

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you don"t mind proceed with this extraordinary work and I anticipate a greater amount of your magnificent blog entries 香港聊天平台

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent effort to make this blog more wonderful and attractive. 相睇

    ReplyDelete